Monsters

I will stand under your window
I will sit outside your door
I will be on guard every minute
Until They're not here anymore
I will never doubt that They exist
These Things that keep you up at night
If you can see Them I can feel Them
And I'll put on my gloves and fight
If there are any of Them out there
I will hunt Them down
I will not stop - I will take no rest
Until Every One of Them is found
I will check your closet
I will check under your bed
I will be at your side for every nightmare
Until They are out of your head
They may get stronger, They may come & go
They may get worse, but I will get better
And if it means I never sleep again, I promise
They will never hurt you - EVER.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Ladybug

Little Art Projects

Beautiful Moments